Summary of Job Duties: MUST SUBMIT A RESUME WITH APPLICATION
- Receives phone calls, letters and e-mail inquiries from consumers and responds following established procedures.
- Researches, resolves and follows-up on consumer complaints by acting as liaison with other departments including Field Service, Marketing, Sales, Manufacturing, Shipping and Quality Systems.
Provides first level support for consumer escalations.
- Escalates difficult complaints or inquiries to supervisor for assistance and/or handling.
- Maintains records of consumer inquiries to provide necessary data to analyze the interests, concerns and issues of consumers. Creates reports as needed.
- Responsibility for Showroom operation, including maintaining showroom appearance, keeping windows and doors clean, assuring that appropriate arrangements are made for any required maintenance.
- Conducts consumer orientation and demonstrate the use of products.
- Proactive follow-up with consumer leads given to dealers.
Education, Experience & Skills Required:
- Requires in-depth knowledge of:
- PGT products and parts with continual learning;
- PGT procedures including shipping procedures, RMA’s, production releases and service orders;
- Computer application for order entry and retrieval
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Must be willing and able to work within a team environment.
- Confident and strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively and professionally over the phone and through written email.
- Conflict Resolution skills.
- Ability to learn and carry out company policies and procedures with customers.
- Problem solving.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications