Manufacturing Supervisor (Team Leader)
|Title:||Manufacturing Supervisor (Team Leader)|
Summary of Job Duties:
- Provides leadership to ensure employees demonstrate appropriate work skills, technical accuracy, efficiency and conformity to company policies.
- Meets with group leaders to determine daily and weekly work priorities and adjusts work activities accordingly.
- Prepares employee schedules and coordinates absences or overtime with Group Leader in order to meet work requirements.
- Serves as department contact person when Group Leader is unavailable.
- Relays and shares information with employees and other departments in a timely manner.
- Schedules meetings with staff and attends meetings with other departments to ensure optimum communication.
- Regularly monitors each team member's adherence to safe work practices and company's safety policies.
- Monitors repair and construction to ensure adherence to quality standards. Analyzes work processes to determine ways to reduce cycle times and error rates.
- Provides positive and negative feedback to employees verbally and in writing. Documents feedback through Confirmation of Conversations (COC). Participates in annual performance reviews for employees and in interviewing job applicants.
Education, Experience & Skills Required:
- Must know or learn all tasks on line, including set up, and operate automated, semi automated or manual machines and final steps of manufacturing or feeder lines.
- Good written and oral communication skills required.
- Must be able to stand at workstation for at least 8 hours a day.
- Must be able to lift up to 90 lbs. on an occasional basis.
- Must be able to perform calculations.
- Ability to prioritize is required.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Knowledge of PGT products and processes preferred.
- Consistent daily attendance.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: