|Title:||Reschedule Desk Rep|
Consolidates back order and reschedule information to accurately report back orders and reschedule percentages and status to the organization. Supports Customer Care Reps by researching orders that do not ship on time and escalates past due items as needed. Provides detailed reports of on-time delivery performance to leadership as requested.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Runs reports daily to find units that did not ship on time.
• Accurately prepares and submit reports for leadership around back orders and reschedules
• Accurately prepare and publish reports to the organization around on time delivery performance
• Serves as point person for date changes, reschedules, and back orders in customer care.
• Prepares and sorts documents and identifies data to be entered into the reports.
• Prepares documents properly for entry by themselves or others, such as orders that need to be re-entered.
• Communicate extensively through email to other PGT departments and customers.
• Follows through to ensure resolution on back ordered or rescheduled orders. Includes escalation of orders as needed to ensure completion.
• Collaborate with teammates to ensure customer satisfaction
• Proficiency in MS office, Excel, Docutreev/RVI, AS400, Frontier,
• Initiate calls to distributors to resolve questions, inconsistencies or missing information.
• Communicates with Shipping office and assembly plant to update the status of missed shipments.
• Compiles sorts and verifies the accuracy of data.
• Ensures accuracy of orders reporting by supplying missing or misstated information corrects discrepancies around ship dates and calculates data related to back ordered or rescheduled orders when necessary.
• Confers with other departments within the company to resolve customer issues.
• Provides information to distributors such as verifying ship dates, clarifying terminology for customers, accessing orders in Frontier or ExoQuote, checking conditions of sales orders, and shipments
• Sends faxes and emails as needed.
• Solves problems or resolves inquiries for customers and co-workers around ship dates, date changes, back orders, and reschedules.
• Must be able to bring customer conflicts to resolution within assigned discretion
• Support our external sales team as needed
• Assist dealers and customer care representatives on ship date, back orders, and reschedules as needed.
• Backup for KPI Reporting and assist with various other reports to support Customer Care.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: