Maintenance Mechanic B
|Title:||Maintenance Mechanic B|
Summary of Job Duties:
- Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment by performing the following duties.
- Installs, adjusts, and repairs production equipment and special purpose machines, including equipment’s electrical supply lines and circuits, electrical/electronic controls, piping and tubing, pneumatic controls and systems, and hydraulic systems.
- Inspects equipment for proper lubrication and performs general preventative maintenance duties.
- Diagnoses equipment operating problems and makes repairs, part replacements, and adjustments.
- Refers complex situations to supervisor and higher-level mechanics.
- Operates variety of hand and power tools, shop equipment and machining tools.
- Inspects equipment and tests performance of equipment following repairs.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
Education, Experience & Skills Required:
Minimum of three years experience in journey-level equipment maintenance.
- Knowledge of electrical/electronic, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot malfunctions.
- Attention to detail and established procedures.
- Must be able to climb, bend, stoop to inspect, repair and perform maintenance of equipment.
- Must be able to transport self through plant to equipment.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Journeyman in Equipment Maintenance
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications