Maintenance Mechanic C
|Title:||Maintenance Mechanic C|
Summary of Job Duties:
- Makes basic repairs and performs routine maintenance of machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyors systems, and production machines and equipment.
- Makes basic mechanical or electrical adjustments and repairs to production equipment.
- Inspects equipment for proper lubrication and performs general preventative maintenance duties.
- May assist high-level mechanics in diagnosing equipment, operating problems and making more difficult repairs, part replacements, and adjustments.
- Refers complex situations to supervisor and higher-level mechanics.
- Operates variety of hand and power tools.
- Performs all works in accordance with established safety procedures.
Education, Experience & Skills Required:
- Minimum of one-year experience in journey-level equipment maintenance preferred.
- Basic knowledge of electrical/electronic, pneumatic and hydraulics systems.
- Candidates for position must pass knowledge test for Maintenance Mechanic C.
- Must have Basic English skills and Algebra and computation skills.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications