********This is a 3-4 month contractor position within our marketing communications team*******
Responsible for day-to-day communications for internal and external audiences for all written and formal communications, to include email, web, social website, and digital messaging to consistently articulate for PGT Innovations and family of brands, mission and value proposition. This role is the primary source, disseminator, and conduit of information within this diverse network and constituent base.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This position requires close interaction with sales, sales support, manufacturing / product development, to ensure that our website, collateral, and other communications accurately reflect our brand.
- Write, edit and govern customer communications.
- Create and update collateral, presentations, brochures, product sheets, fact sheets, case studies, white papers, web content, newsletters, signage, ads and sales tools with input from brand, CEX, product management, executives, sales, PR and customers.
- Creates various marketing communication materials to be used across various media platforms, developing creative concepts for consideration.
- Use and optimize communication methods, vehicles and technologies to engage with various audiences.
- Create Power Point presentations for sales and management meetings.
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns targeted towards customers and employees including planning, list management, email writing, and creation, delivery, reporting and optimization.
- Work closely with advertising and brand agencies to manage copy writing, public relations ad creation, and assigned projects.
- Write and execute press releases for PGT Innovations and family of brands, as required.
- Under the direction of the Sr. Strategic Marketing Manager, will receive work assignments based on current campaign plans.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Experience in and ability to manage business relationships between internal and external customer and multiple perspectives of business and business needs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience in creative thinking, critical thinking and judgment; problem solving, project management and teamwork
- Detailed oriented with strong project management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while focusing on day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to convert information into meaningful business context
- Ability to build trusting working relationships.
- Ability to recognize when issues need to be escalated
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Demonstrates diplomacy, passion for work and industry and quest for knowledge.
- Proficient use of business software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business administration or related field.
- 3+ years relevant work experience