|Title:||Brand Marketing Manager|
Brand Marketing Manager
Understand, manage and communicate the overall vision, strategy and positioning for our industry-leading brands through internal and external marketing communication channels. Responsible for understanding the window and door industry, its customers, market drivers, competitors, and our position in the market in order to establish annual and long term brand marketing and communication plans.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be a passionate guardian of the brand; work with Sr. Marketing Manager to
- brand guidelines and ensure consistent adherence to guidelines for all marketing materials and activities.
- develop and execute overall vision and strategy for the total brand experience.
- Develop Develop and execute the integrated marketing plan, in conjunction with Sales, Customer Experience and Channel Marketing, to deliver total brand value proposition in all channels of business.
- Collaborate and work in conjunction with Product Management/Development, Sales, Customer Experience, Customer Care and others to develop and implement brand communications strategies and tactics.
- Responsibility for and management of unique and meaningful communication efforts, including branded messaging and product-specific marketing.
- Includes both internal and external communications related to the associated brand(s) and marketing communications activities
- Work with Product Design and Product Management to ensure the product strategy and definition are consistent with brand positioning.
- Development, implementation and management of all public relations efforts and strategies (trade and consumer facing).
- Development, implementation and management of all digital marketing efforts and strategies (customer and consumer facing).
- Management and strategic direction of digital architecture and maintenance of all digital assets.
- Development, implementation and management of social media (customer and consumer facing) communication strategy.
- Development and maintenance of a social strategy for all channels/mediums to include communications, campaigns, asset development, etc.
- Development and maintenance of a social governance strategy to respond to issues in social media, and cross-functional collaboration with customer care, product teams and other key functions to support.
- Development of materials and content to support strategy.
- Monitor and evaluate success of communication activities.
- Develop, maintain and report a standard KPI for evaluating.
- Socialization (internal) of customer comments and feedback.
- Maintain measurement results on major campaigns and report results to identify trends and opportunities.
- Partner with product teams in the development of new and existing product programs that may include: product naming, positioning, advertising, message development and testing, public relations, trade show planning and meeting or event planning.
- Assist in the development of an overall brand and communications strategy to meet company objectives and work with other members of team(s) in a collaborative environment.
- Liaise with other marketing and cross-functional leaders to ensure coordinated positioning and marketing efforts across all channels and mediums of communications.
- Monitor industry, competitor and consumer trends, implementing opportunistic or corrective action as appropriate.
- Apply best practices, case studies, and industry trends to improve and upgrade marketing activities continually.
- Establish regular reporting cadence on these activities.
- Manage and maintain marketing supplier relationships including contract renewals and negotiations.
- Achieve financial objectives by establishing objectives; developing budgets; controlling costs; and maximizing the uses of assets.
- Ensure continuing analysis of market data and other internal measurements in order to measure marketing and sales program success.
- Manage and monitor brand metrics and goals, including revenue and profitability.
None at this time.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- 5 years of experience in marketing, marketing communications or brand management
- Proficiency at developing integrated, multi-discipline marketing plans.
- Thorough understanding of marketing principles across all disciplines, including but not limited to: advertising, media, social, PR, web/digital/interactive, literature, collateral, POS/merchandising.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- Proven ability to develop and execute strategic programs and supporting tactics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior project management skills, ability to multi-task and work on tight timelines.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex business environment and concepts and express them clearly
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes.
- Ability to lead a cross-functional team.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- Preferred: Master’s degree or MBA in marketing, communications, journalism or related field.
- 5 years of experience in marketing, marketing communications or brand management.
- Perferred:7+ years of experience in marketing, marketing communications or brand management
- Familiarity with the fenestration or building industry and product.
LANGUAGE / COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively via telephone, e-mail, website, social media and letter
Math skills to review budgets such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages. Basic spreadsheet formulas.
Ability to manage input from cross-functional departments
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Ability to travel occasionally domestically.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Usual office environment with frequent sitting, walking, and standing, and occasional climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, and balancing.
- Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of office machinery.
- Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: