|Title:||HR Recruiting Coordinator (Temporary)|
Sources and screens job applicants to fill opening positions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Serves as a clearinghouse for application review; forwards applications to appropriate HR Generalists for positions for which they are recruiting.
- Reviews applications and phone screens applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements; provides information to candidates about the position and the organization.
- Interviews candidates with a potential job fit; refers and schedules candidates for additional interviews with others in the organization.
- Extends employment offers to candidates selected by leaders and coordinates new hire process; performs reference on final candidates.
- Develops and maintains a network of contacts to identify and source candidates; coordinates and attends job fairs.
- Utilizes and maintains Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
- Elicits feedback from leaders regarding the successes and challenges of newly hired employees; encourages leaders to perform departmental orientation activities for them.
- Serves as point-of-contact to advertising agency; writes job postings for assigned positions and works with HR support staff to communicate/distribute.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (or other Calendar)
- Effective organizational skills.
- Effective public relations and interpersonal skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid time management skills.
- Ability to collaborate and facilitate consensus.
- Effective presentation skills.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma with Two years Human Resources courses preferred
LANGUAGE / COMMUNICATION SKILLS
No specific communication skills required
No specific math skills required
No specific reasoning ability required
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Usual office environment with frequent sitting, walking, and standing, and occasional climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, and balancing.
- Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of office machinery.
- Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone.
Ability to lift approximately 25 pounds without assistance to carry recruitment and marketing materials.
Ability to travel occasionally domestically.
Occasional: activity exists less than 1/3 of the time.
Frequent: activity exists 1/3 and 2/3 of the time.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: