Customer Care Representative
|Title:||Customer Care Representative|
Service a complex customer base consisting of dedicated accounts and/or unassigned accounts by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Discusses, interprets, and edits orders and quotes in ExoQuote and Frontier which are received through ExoQuote, fax, phone calls, or emails for a wide range of standard and special products and services.
- Prepares and sorts documents and identifies data to be entered.
- Prepares documents properly for entry by themselves or others.
- Will communicate extensively through email to other PGT departments and customers.
- Contacts Product and Drawing Specialists for assistance with complex orders or quotes.
- Follows through to ensure resolution on complex orders or quotes.
- Collaborates with teammates to ensure customer satisfaction
- Also requires proficiency in MS office, Docutreev, and AS400.
- Initiates calls to distributors to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing information.
- Compiles, sorts, and verifies the accuracy of data to be entered.
- Ensures accuracy of orders including supplying missing or misstated information, corrects discrepancies involving product selections, and calculates data related to orders when necessary.
- Confers with other departments within the company to resolve customer issues.
- Routes documents after entry.
- Provides information to distributors, including verifying and extending pricing for orders, clarifying terminology for customers, accessing orders in Frontier or ExoQuote, checking conditions of sales, shipping and handling instructions.
- Sends faxes and emails as needed.
- Solves problems or resolves inquiries for customers and co-workers, including investigating order documentation to determine errors, handles requests for adjustments in orders and billing, retrieves orders already submitted to manufacturing, orders replacement product, enters RMAs, Credits, Debits and assisting various departments with questions on orders.
- Must be able to bring customer conflicts to resolution within assigned discretion
- Prepare and submit job specifics
- Submit dealer change requests, including additional ship-to’s
- Support our external sales team
- Assist dealers with product and program questions
- Utilize Bill of Materials (BOM) to configure parts and products such as Eze-Breeze vents and non-configured parts
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- General knowledge of PGT products.
- Must understand needs and requirements of each product to accurately enter orders.
- General understanding of PGT’s order entry systems including Exo Quote and Frontier.
- Must be able to enter quotes, orders, and convert quotes into orders.
- Must possess a working knowledge of MS office, Docutreev, and I-series.
- Strong writing and reading comprehension skills required.
LANGUAGE / COMMUNICATION SKILLSRequires good written and verbal communication skills to communicate with both internal and external customers
MATHEMATICAL SKILLSRequires some simple calculations
REASONING ABILITYMust be able to recognize errors, inconsistencies, or missing data in source documents or in the entry systems
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONSNone Required
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Usual office environment with frequent sitting, walking, and standing, and occasional climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, and balancing.
- Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of office machinery.
- Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone.
- The position requires consistent daily attendance to provide the necessary level of customer service.
Ability to travel occasionally domestically
Occasional: activity exists less than 1/3 of the time.
Frequent: activity exists 1/3 and 2/3 of the time.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: